quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2013

Help asked: Mail art to keep the Museum Jan Cunen alive!?!

Dear all!
I wanted to ask you for a favour, or better said, ask all of you for Help!
Recently I got the sad news that the Museum Jan Cunen in the Dutch city of Oss is threatened with shutting down, within 24 days!..
The city of Oss is not so far from the city of Breda (well-known by IUOMA founder Ruud) and both are in the province of Noord-Brabant.
 What can you do to help to try to keep this nice Museum?
- If you can read Dutch (or read it by google.translate.nl) you could sign the petition.
- If you live close to the city of Oss you could visit the museum tomorrow evening (4th of June at 8 pm), see for more information the website of the museum.
- If you want to send mail art (and that's why all of us are here :-):
You can create supporting mail art, some mail art with the clear message that the Museum Jan Cunen should stay opened and not be closed. 
You can find the address on the museum's website
Museum Jan Cunen 
Molenstraat 65
5341 GC Oss
Nederland / the Netherlands
You also can send your mail art to me (see my address on my IUOMA page) so I can forward it to the museum,
and/or to be fast: you can scan it before (or instead of) sending and email it to me (heleen21artmail@yahoo.com), so I will forward it to the museum asap.

Thank you so much!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

E aí, o que é que vc achou disso?